I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania and a National Board Certified Counselor.
I have over 20 years of professional experience, providing counseling and psychotherapy to a diverse clientele – this comprises the majority of my work.
I also provide Clinical Supervision for professional counselors and social workers as well as graduate level students working towards licensure.
In addition, I contract with businesses to provide Employee Assistance Program services.
Counseling and Consulting Services in Pennsylvania
Donna Pitkoff, MS, NCC, LPC
Areas of specialty
I particularly enjoy working with clients in the following areas:
• Personal Growth – identifying and removing blocks to living the life you want to live
• Spiritual Growth – deeper questions of meaning and purpose, what is life all about
• Marriage, Couples, and Healthy Relationships
• Work issues – work stress, burnout, compassion fatigue, career decisions, work-life balance
• Navigating life transitions – career, midlife, retirement
• Therapy for therapists and other helping professionals
• Coping with chronic illness
• Caregiver stress
• Grief and loss
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field… I’ll meet you there.” – Rumi